- PetroClear® model 40510D is a particulate removing, water sensing and phase separation detecting spin-on filter designed to remove particulate from neat gasoline or Ethanol blended gasoline.
- PetroClear® model 40510D is a particulate removing, phase separation and water sensing spin-on filter. This filter is designed to sense water, both free and emulsified, and slow flow as an indicator of the presence of water in neat gasoline. This filter is also designed to detect and react to phase separation. Slow flow is an indicator of the presence of phase separation in Ethanol blended gasoline.
- PetroClear® model 40510D filter offers efficient 10 micron (nominal) particulate removal, and senses both free and emulsified water in neat gasoline and detects and reacts to phase separation should it occur, significantly reducing the flow.
- Textured paint coating helps ensure a simple, mess-free installation and removal process.
- UL® recognized
- This patented dual filter from Champion Laboratories, Inc. protects during the transition from neat gasoline to ethanol blends without changing filters.